Quick Guide to Submitting to the Earth Pathways Diary and Calendar
- Read through the Contributor Terms and Conditions. Please ask if you have ANY questions as these Ts and Cs form the basis of the submission agreement between you, the contributor, and us, Earth Pathways Cooperative Ltd.
- Read through the Submissions Guidelines. Again, ask if you have ANY questions as incorrect submissions may not be considered.
- Choose the pieces you want to submit (up to 5).
- Prepare the digital files according to the Submission Guidelines, and print them out to send to us*. Don't forget to write your name, and the work's name, on the back of the print outs.
- Either email the digital files to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or save them to a CD or data stick to send with your printed material. PLEASE ensure the names of the digital files match the submitted works' names on your submission form.
- Create a digital 40 word profile and either email it to us along with your submissions, or add it to your CD or data stick.
- Print out the Submission Form, complete and sign it. Keep a copy for your own records.
- Post the completed Submission Form and the printed copies of your submitted work (with CD or data stick if appropriate) to the address on the Submission Form.
- Make yourself a very big cup of your favourite drink, treat yourself to at least two biscuits and pat yourself on the back for a job well done!!
*Remember, contributions can be sent via email OR on a CD or memory stick but it is important to ensure you send a printed (physical) copy of each image submitted, and each written piece submitted, along with a printed, completed and signed copy of the submission form. Without these items we cannot consider your work for inclusion in the diary.