Earth Pathways website terms and conditions
Use of the Earth Pathways Diary website
1. Use of the Earth Pathways website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Earth Pathways website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. When we make changes to these Ts and Cs we will update the ‘last modified’ date at the bottom of this document. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the website.
3. We aim to offer you the best service possible, however we cannot guarantee that our site is free of faults or errors. If you notice either of these please report it to us at our admin email address and we will attempt to correct the problem as soon as we reasonably can.
4. Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
5. The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
6. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
7. You may not use this website to:
• disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
• make, transmit or store copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
• transmit material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
• gain unauthorised access to other computer systems
• breach any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
• interfere with any other person's use or enjoyment of this site
This is version one v1.0 of the website use terms and conditions. Approval date June 2018. Document set for review June 2019. Author Debs Milverton with input from the EP team.