The Earth Pathways Seed Fund
We are now fully registered as an Industrial Provident Society with Cooperatives UK and our intention is to use a percentage of the profits from our diaries and calendars to Seed-Fund projects that help the Earth.
Our Seed-Fund awards are made to individuals or small organisations and are normally given towards core costs, including equipment or materials. We rarely fund ideas alone and prefer to see something that has already begun (even in a small way) as a result of someone’s own ingenuity and determination. We also prefer to fund projects that have a good chance of continuing to grow beyond any money we give to them. We’ll need details of what your project does or hopes to do, how it will benefit the Earth and who else might benefit from it, including how they will benefit. We’re a small co-operative with a limited amount of money available so be as specific as possible about how much you're asking for and what it will be spent on. Decisions are made at our AGM in April.
If you would like to be considered as a candidate for Seed Funding in 2019 please complete the details on the Seed Fund form and send it back to us via email. Alternatively, contact us in the first instance if there is any aspect of your application that you would like to discuss.
IF YOUR APPLICATION FOR SEED-FUNDING IS SUCCESSFUL:
What we will expect from you:
1. A written acknowledgement of the receipt of our Seed-Fund award by one of your key personnel
2. Your agreement to send us quarterly updates on your progress with the work we are supporting. (As a Co-Operative it is important that we give regular updates to the people who buy our diary – the wider Earth Pathways community.) Your feedback to us can be as brief as half of a page and need not always be in written form – we will accept photographs with a brief explanation of progress etc
3. Your agreement to acknowledge our funding on any information or publicity you offer about your project, this might be on your website, blog, leaflets, posters, letterheads, Annual Reports etc. (We will send you an Earth Pathways Diary badge in order to do this - it reads ‘A helping hand from Earth Pathways Seed-Fund’)
4. Your agreement to ‘Link’ to us on your website or blog if you have one
5. Your agreement to keep us up to date with your contact details
We will send you a Terms and Conditions form which states all of the above. This will also include …
What you can expect from us:
1. Apart from giving you the Seed-Fund amount agreed, we will continue to raise awareness of your project on our website, social media and in our newsletter, including relevant links.
2. We will use the quarterly information you provide to post updates on the progress of your project and encourage interested members of the Earth Pathways Diary community to offer further financial support by contacting you direct. (Earth Pathways Diary cannot accept responsibility for collecting any additional donations on your behalf)